Sublimation transfer are made on high quality Sublimation paper using high quality Sublimation inks. It will look dull on the paper, but will press vibrantly with a white high count polyester shirt.
- Transfer MUST be pressed with a heat press. Home iron will not work.
- Shirt must be at least 50% polyester, but the higher the count, the brighter the image will be.
- If using a cotton blend shirt, the ink will wash out of the cotton fibers when washed and will look faded.
- The shirt must be white or light colored. Black shirts will not work.
- The printers don't print white so white areas of the design will become the same color as the shirt.
- Each print is unique and colors may slightly differ from image. Many variables account for color of image.
- We aren't liable for messed up images once pressed.
- No refunds on Sublimation Transfers
- Size is measured by longest points. (Vertical or horizontal)
- Temperature: 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Timer: 45-55 seconds
- Pressure: medium
- Put parchment or butcher paper inside the garment to ensure the ink does not bleed through the shirt.
- Place transfer face down on garment. (Heat glue or heat tape is recommended to secure transfer.)
- Carefully remove paper immediately and peel hot.
Reusing same print isn't recommended.
Lots of great videos on YouTube for how to press sublimation prints. :)